Allergens Information

I have a $15,000 play set. Not only was it installed crooked which i can live with but their warranty is really bad.

I have a few rotten peices of wood which happened even though i do all the maintenance of staining it as needed. I submitted a claim and would get the replacement wood for free, but would have to pay over $600 for shipping not counting work.

Better off buying myself and doing the work as well. Just buy a cheap set and save yourself a headache.

Review about: Rainbow Play Systems Playard.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I paid $4700 dollars for the swing set four years ago. The wood is rotting and has become unsafe.

I contacted the warranty dept and they agreed to replace parts.

The catch is I get stuck with a $395 shipping bill plus another $350 for the set up crew to exchange the parts on the set. I had follow the maintenance instructions and the wood still rotted out and turned white. I don't understand why I should pay for shipping or replacing the wood. I was told this was a quality item that would last twenty years!

I called the warranty dept and local dealer and was told

That's how it is! I will never buy another product from this company.

Hello, I am sorry about this. Could you email into rainbowwarranty@rainbowplay.com explaining more your situation?

Did you file a warranty through the website? You can also call us at 605-692-1500 at your convenience.

We are open M-F from 8:30-5 central time. We look forward to hearing from you.