Sergeant Bluff, Iowa

Purchased a King Kong Castle for $14,025.56 in 2012.Less than a year later the slide cracked across the bottom.

Replaced slide in 2013. 2016 Slide cracks in the same place. Inquired about replacement, apparently they were not using a washer behind the bolt causing slides to crack. Now you have to register your slide and have slide shipped to you $200, then you have to call to have it installed $75 plus mileage!

How is this standing behind Lifetime Warranty of slide if I have to spend almost $300 to replace their mistake.Too much money on a company that doesn't back their own product, even if it is their mistake!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of rainbow play systems king kong castles playard from Rainbow Play Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rainbow Play Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rainbow Play Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Play Systems?

Comments

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States #1314108

This same thing has happened to us twice!Now they won't warranty the slide for us at all.

Our local dealership that had our records went out of business. We have searched but cannot locate our receipt. They want over a thousand dollars to replace a slide that is clearly a faulty design.

It is dangerous as is and could really hurt a child.

removing it is not an option as children could fall through the space left.

I am super disappointed that rainbow will not replace a clearly faulty and dangerous product.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #1304699

What happend with this?We have the same thing.

Bought a castle in oct 2015. Used the play set for a month until winter hit. Used the play set for one summer and now my scoop slide is cracked right at the bolt. Again like you they'll replace it for $300 shipping.

Doesn't seem right for a warranty.

There are no washers installed behind the head of my bolts either.I'm curious to if you replaced this?