2.2
Allergens Information
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 18, 2017

This was resolved amicably.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2017

We have had several parts replaced over the years, but this year they declined our request stating we were negligent. I've restained it along with my fence 3 times over the past.

Now bugs and 100 degree heat made it time again. I think it's Class Action time. I'm a Texas Lawyer and had issues with Directv and other businesses like this who think they can get over on consumers. I think a Class Action suit against Rainbow may be in order.

Who is in? I'm sending Rainbow Legal a letter today and if they continue with this behavior I will file suit in a Texas Court.

I'll keep you posted. Plano, TX Customer Oliver

I didn't like: Warranty.

Comments

Was this resolved by Rainbow? I'm curious in what manner.

Should you decide you want to continue legally please let me know if I can help in any way. Tbird79@gmail.com

tbird79

I am in for your class action lawsuit... I have also been scammed by their "life-time warranty"

Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1352812

Were sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for over 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail. Thanks!