This is the worst product/company i have ever dealt with. The swing set looked good in the stoe and i was assured by the sales woman it would last forever and if i had any issues they had the best warranty in the business.

After only 2 years the wood has rotted in many places, cracks have appeared on nearly every piece, the tent top has torn, the bolts have rusted, the yellow rubber coated parts have been infested with black mold (which is impossible to clean) and finally the ropes have all disintegrated to a point where my kids keep getting the prickly pieces stuck in their skin(very painful). After all this not 1 thing is covered under the warranty. They have given me every excuse and made filing the claims very burdensome.

In the end the warranty is worthless and my $4000 swing set looks awful and is unsafe. Very sad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Way it looked in store.

I didn't like: Quality claims made by marketing are nearly false.

Comments

We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for over 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail. Thanks!