We bought a smaller Rainbow set in 2011 and had it installed by the distributer (who had to come out twice due to forgotten hardware that I discovered).Within a month we had to have several decking wood pieces replaced due to major cracking, and then in 2012 it fell down due to more cracking this time on structural pieces.

Rainbow refused to honor the warranty stating the "act of god clause" and refused to listen beyond looking at the pictures of the crumpled set. It was NOT the wind! It was subpar defective wood that could not handle play.

Once the A-frame sing beam connection broke the whole set fell like a deck of cards breaking and twisting along all the strees point.NEVER BUY A RAINBOW.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Play Systems?

Comments

Englewood, New Jersey, United States #602153

My rainbow playset is 4 yrs old and completely rusted and rotted through.My brother-in-laws purchased much less expensive sets from Toys-R-Us at a similar time and they held up much better.

The company does not stand by their product at all.Would NEVER recommend or buy anything from this company again.

CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more