We bought a smaller Rainbow set in 2011 and had it installed by the distributer (who had to come out twice due to forgotten hardware that I discovered).Within a month we had to have several decking wood pieces replaced due to major cracking, and then in 2012 it fell down due to more cracking this time on structural pieces.

Rainbow refused to honor the warranty stating the "act of god clause" and refused to listen beyond looking at the pictures of the crumpled set. It was NOT the wind! It was subpar defective wood that could not handle play.

Once the A-frame sing beam connection broke the whole set fell like a deck of cards breaking and twisting along all the strees point.NEVER BUY A RAINBOW.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Play Systems?

Comments

Englewood, New Jersey, United States #602153

My rainbow playset is 4 yrs old and completely rusted and rotted through.My brother-in-laws purchased much less expensive sets from Toys-R-Us at a similar time and they held up much better.

The company does not stand by their product at all.Would NEVER recommend or buy anything from this company again.