Floresville, Texas

A year after having the play system, the wood faded.There is no water sealant on the product.

It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with my coffee in the morning wondering why the same bird would peck at the beam. Come to find out, it was eating the bugs that left massive whole in the top support beam. Our slide has cracked in many places.

The children are not able to use due to the slide support on the bottom allowed for narrowing of the slide at the end. There's about 8 inches of clearance. The chains are rusted on the top of the swings and the rubber is all moldy. We tried to pressure wash the swings, but that only tore the rubber, and didn't change the color.

We've now had it about 9 years. Kids quit using several years ago, and my youngest is 4. He's still at the age where he'd love it if it was functional. The little saucer swing was the first to break after about a year or so.

It looks like we've had it all our lives.

We are very dissatisfied and will let others know.The pic shows the bug damage on top beam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of play system. Rainbow Play Systems needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned play system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rainbow Play Systems.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Play Systems?

Comments

Brookings, South Dakota, United States #992517

We’re sorry you had a bad experience.Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW® product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail.Thanks!