Rainbow Play Systems - Poor quality, not worth a quarter of what we paid!
A year after having the play system, the wood faded.There is no water sealant on the product.
It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with my coffee in the morning wondering why the same bird would peck at the beam. Come to find out, it was eating the bugs that left massive whole in the top support beam. Our slide has cracked in many places.
The children are not able to use due to the slide support on the bottom allowed for narrowing of the slide at the end. There's about 8 inches of clearance. The chains are rusted on the top of the swings and the rubber is all moldy. We tried to pressure wash the swings, but that only tore the rubber, and didn't change the color.
We've now had it about 9 years. Kids quit using several years ago, and my youngest is 4. He's still at the age where he'd love it if it was functional. The little saucer swing was the first to break after about a year or so.
It looks like we've had it all our lives.
We are very dissatisfied and will let others know.The pic shows the bug damage on top beam.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Play System
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk..."
- "Do you want to earn tons of money, have control over others' lives, not be held accountable for anything, and live a life of luxury without even working? Do you happen..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."