1.8

Just want to tell people of my experience with Rainbow play sets. I bought mine in 2002.

I bought Rainbow playset even thought it cost 2x the money then other play sets, because they offered LIFETIME warranty on all wooden pieces. I figured it would last a very long time. After the FIRST season all color was weathered off and all yellow plastic pieces were covered in a blackish sticky goup. The sticky goup would not wash off.

The store I bought it from could not offer a solution. The wood has rotted from the inside out. I have re-stained my playset many times and it still rotted, even the big major cross pieces. I contacted the store I bought it from and they no longer deal in this brand.

I have misplaced my receipt and Rainbow will not do anything without a receipt and neither they nor the store have any records. Just want people to know what to expect if they purchase one of these sets.

Now at 15 years old I will take it down because it is no longer safe. I do not recommend anyone buy a rainbow playset.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace rotted wood or offer replacement set at discount.

Comments

Rainbow Play Systems warranty is valid to the Original Purchaser only. Without a copy of your invoice we can not offer warranty replacement parts. If you would like you can purchase the necessary parts.

Thanks!