The Warranty department is garbage. I purchased the Fiesta Rainbow system in April 2016 and 6 months later the slide rail cracked open.

Now they want me to pay for shipping and handling, and to pay to have it installed. This woman name Bridgett from the warranty was such an *** and condescending over the phone. Their warranty department is a fraud.

I paid ($3200) for this play set because of the lifetime warranty they promise. I could have bought a $400 play set from walmart and call a day if that was the case.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rainbow play systems playard from Rainbow Play Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rainbow Play Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rainbow Play Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1300775

Absolutely the rudest people I have ever encountered!!

Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1236544

We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW® product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail. Thanks!

to Rainbow Play Systems Inc.500 Manassas, Virginia, United States #1300777

Rainbow created a memory I surely will never forget after over 1000 in shipping fees for parts under warranty...and for all that you also get treated like you are 2 and spoken down to so badly that it makes you want to cry. I wish I would have had the piece of junk hauled away or better yet ...never EVER purchased the hunk of JUNK!