Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get three boards replaced. NO LUCK what so ever. Called the Local dealer in Suffolk VA, their reply "We do not do warranty items" and sent my information to Richmond VA (1-804-360-8822). Had to fill out an email (not a form) with Please complete the following:
Playset Model Year
Are you applying for a warranty claim or submitting a pre-paid parts order? Warranty Parts Order
Are you within our service area requesting labor and agree to terms above? Yes No
Are you ordering parts for pickup at our warehouse and will be arranging your own repair? Yes No
Reason for warranty request:
List affected parts, number affected, dimensions, location, etc:
No big deal but they already have 90 percent of this info on file. Once submitted I asked how much longer I would have to wait for an answer and got the dreaded Uhhhhhhhhh. Then the typical " I cant imagine more than 3-5 weeks". Seriously are you kidding me, you imagine?
If you are thinking about purchasing a Rainbow Systems Playground please send me an email and find out if they ever fixed the problem. I use to be a proud owner telling parents how pleased we were with the playground. We use to have a local store in Chesapeake that took care of everything and provided outstanding customer service. To bad they moved to Williamsburg VA and stopped carrying Rainbow system playgrounds (wonder why).
Called the Company directly at 1605-692-1500 got the run around and was told they have no information on me. They didnt take my info nor ask what was going on, just referred me back to Richmond VA.
Overall its a good playground but not worth the money if they do not honor the warranty. The company needs to rethink how it treats is customers and start honoring their warranty.
Be aware that your plastic that covers the swing chain will get very sticky and have to be thrown away, 50 percent of the bolts will rust , 50 percent will not. (bolts are not covered go figure) the plastic on the ladders will get a black mold like substance all over it.
Richmond office never submitted my claim. Go figure.
Anyone wanting but a rotting swing set or would like to know if they ever honored their warrant feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Playground Lifetime Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick. They owner/worker did..."
- "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..."
- "All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I..."
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home. As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the..."
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."