Rainbow Play Systems - Rainbow Systems playground FAILS to Honor Warranty
Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get three boards replaced. NO LUCK what so ever. Called the Local dealer in Suffolk VA, their reply "We do not do warranty items" and sent my information to Richmond VA (1-804-360-8822). Had to fill out an email (not a form) with Please complete the following:
Playset Model Year
Are you applying for a warranty claim or submitting a pre-paid parts order? Warranty Parts Order
Are you within our service area requesting labor and agree to terms above? Yes No
Are you ordering parts for pickup at our warehouse and will be arranging your own repair? Yes No
Reason for warranty request:
List affected parts, number affected, dimensions, location, etc:
No big deal but they already have 90 percent of this info on file. Once submitted I asked how much longer I would have to wait for an answer and got the dreaded Uhhhhhhhhh. Then the typical " I cant imagine more than 3-5 weeks". Seriously are you kidding me, you imagine?
If you are thinking about purchasing a Rainbow Systems Playground please send me an email and find out if they ever fixed the problem. I use to be a proud owner telling parents how pleased we were with the playground. We use to have a local store in Chesapeake that took care of everything and provided outstanding customer service. To bad they moved to Williamsburg VA and stopped carrying Rainbow system playgrounds (wonder why).
Called the Company directly at 1605-692-1500 got the run around and was told they have no information on me. They didnt take my info nor ask what was going on, just referred me back to Richmond VA.
Overall its a good playground but not worth the money if they do not honor the warranty. The company needs to rethink how it treats is customers and start honoring their warranty.
Be aware that your plastic that covers the swing chain will get very sticky and have to be thrown away, 50 percent of the bolts will rust , 50 percent will not. (bolts are not covered go figure) the plastic on the ladders will get a black mold like substance all over it.
Richmond office never submitted my claim. Go figure.
Anyone wanting but a rotting swing set or would like to know if they ever honored their warrant feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Playground Lifetime Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My kids were taken for me being ALMOST homeless ive done everything above and beyond they lied on my reports stating i made several attempts to kill my self and..."
- "All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I..."
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home. As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the..."
- "As I visit Virginia Beach on a regular basis, I often visit the 7-11, which has a number of stores in the area. On Sunday the 14th I selected the..."
- "I would like to file a complaint regarding Redibids online and sweepstakes businesses in Chesapeake and Va. Beach Va. I have patronized these businesses on several occasions, and feel that..."