Our system fell apart within 5 years. It also attracted wasps horribly.

When we called, they were not helpful. Eventually, it came down to, they will send the parts to a Rainbow dealer, and then I had to pay the Rainbow dealer to install, giving them further profit. We are tearing it down and sending to the trash. Very sad.

We are not wealthy people and it was a big deal for us to spend this money. I feel that I was taken. And my children's hearts are broken as they loved it, but it became dangerous. I should mention that a board where they step broke out from under my 31 pound four year old one day.

It was quite sudden. The system is dangerous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. LisaKH stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and that they will not honor the warranty when you make a claim. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Rainbow Play Systems needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rainbow Play Systems.

Comments

Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1180169

We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW® product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail. Thanks!

We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

to Anonymous #1157250

This response is why I will never buy from your company. This is such a generic and impersonal response.

This is the exact same response you have used on every complaint listed here. If you were a company who actually stood behind your product and cared about your customers you could come up with a more personal and individualized response. I'm sure if anyone who has complained on here calls or emails your company they will receive the same crappy service they have already received.

If you actually read their complaints you would see they have already tried contacting your company to get little to no assistance. A good company would stand behind their product and take care of their customers.