1.3

Our play set experienced severe wood rot, making it unsafe to stand or play on. We submitted a warranty request, and then proceeded to get a runaround by the company for four months, with them saying the parts are on order; nope haven’t come in yet; call back next week... We are filing a formal complaint with the State Attorney General, Federal Trade Comission; and Better Business Bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rainbow Play Systems Playard.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I will be calling the 605-692-1500 number tomorrow, but it is a shame that Rainbow uses pine - sorry I don't think it is really cedar for their playsets.The wood rots like crazy and it seems way to soft. Even with Baer 25 year stain after 5 years (powerwashing each year) there is constant softening of the wood.

Can you tell me how old your play set is? I’m purchasing one and now I’m worried to do so.

We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for over 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW® product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail. Thanks!