I have over 6000 dollars in to my play set.I have to constantly replace wood(I gave up on trying to get warranty work) I would not recommend you waste your money on this.I tried many times to contact the company and always - always got an answering machine.

Not even the hardware holds up. I cannot let my children play on it because I don't trust that they won't get injured.

I am fixing it now one last time, after that it is going to the dump where it belongs.If you buy one of these play sets be prepared for aggravation.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Play Systems?

Comments

very unhappy with my rainbow swing set.all my yellow handles have turned black, wood is all splintered, and they tell me this is normal wear??

complete rip off!

how can this company sell these things with a straight face?wish i would have purchased from another manufacturer!!!

GIVE EM feel free to send them this email.I have not had real contact with them since 1998, but I still have an old Club House in my back yard, moved it twice.

giving it to some kids down the road when I do retire..IM NOT A RAINBOW GUY ANYMORE.

But I know that they are not all this I’m reading.Trust me, call themCALL

But I know that they are not all this I’m reading.Trust me, call themCALL

Hey bud,

There is truth to all you have said about this company. Not company really, but the "DEALERS" they allow to sell and service the product. I first got acquainted with the folks in Brookings South Dakota, when times were tough in the Trucking industry; I drove for someone else for a short time and had the nightmare of trucking these monsters all over the country. You would be amazed how many redwood and cedar sticks you can stuff i9n a 58 X 102 tractor trailer. The unloading was ***, and took forever…this is where I can stand up for “RAINBOW”. The factory NEVER gave me any problems whatsoever; I was hauling wood instead of cows, but was grateful for the work. It was the delivery at the so-called dealers that was nasty. Theses people basically bought the right to sell the playground equipment, and most, even in the begini9ng of the growth spurt, did not care about anything but an easy buck. They would not unload or help unload their product and they ran me all over the states to HELP the dealership out. (Like deliver a whole system 200 miles north of Austin after unlading it, sorting it and then reloaded it…) they thought it was easy money…wood swings…get rich and do nothing…THAT is not how Rainbow meant it to be. Some, or most I will sat of the rainbow folks I have been in touch with in the last 10 years have been used car guys, sell you something and your lucky if you get redwood or even the proper hardware. AS I SAID not Brookings Fault....

TRY THIS, PLEASE. Talk to Brookings…they will take care of this for you. and bud if your in PA, ILL DO it myself…I’m almost retired now. I need something to do. BUT SERIOUSLY, unless everyone I ever know at Rainbow in South Dakota have died, they will take care of you and shed of that “dealer” The product is GREAT, or always was, and someone not installing and taking care of you after the sale should be thrown out of the rainbow family.

GIVE EM A CALL IN BROOKINGS.