Despite maintaining our set annually over the last 11 years, we had two pieces rot out and are in need of replacement this summer. Warranty claims have to be made through the factory and in the summer they run 3-4 weeks in delay.

Dealer store near us has the parts, but they cannot honor the warranty nor will the factory reimburse if our claim is found to be valid. So now I have a system that is out of commission for a month in the summer, for no good reason.

I called their warranty department and it was like speaking to a brick wall, including the supervisor. This is unacceptable customer service for a company that brags about the quality of its products and sells them to a premium market.

Product or Service Mentioned: Claim.

Preferred solution: I purchase the parts I need from my local dealer, factory reimburses me or dealer if claim is granted..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 06, 2017.

Comments

I've been trying since about 2007 2 years after I bought the swing set to get replacement parts with no luck nothing but the runaround never have had any parts replaced and now my swing set is out of commission for the fear of the safety of my grandchildren

Brookings, South Dakota, United States #1347957

Were sorry you had a bad experience. Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for over 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail. Thanks!